Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Destruction Fest 2 10-18-08

I entertained the thought of not writing anything for this blog and just posting pictures. The show has been discussed on various other web boards already. Honestly, I don't have anything new to to contribute to the thoughts and feelings of those who attended the show have already relayed. There where technical difficulties, fights, cops, bar service being cut off early, and a 15 minute Profanatica set. Oh, and the weather sucked and I didn't get home till almost 5am! On a positive note, beer was cheap and I got a chance to catch up with old and new faces.

Profanatica R.I.P. The Palid Savior cult to rise soon!












Witchtomb









Prosanctus Inferni












Father Befouled




















Profanatica

No comments: